Well shit balls on a cracker! Crazy weekend especially for my 27th birthday 🤦‍♂️🧩

So much happened mostly good to a 70% the other 30% was anxiety inducing filled with mass mind fuckery and unnecessary drama! Fuck getting older especially for aspies; although I got some epic gifts recently which is beyond amazing so I don’t know I’m on the fence metaphorically maybe literally would be great too!

I rarely do a long blog but sometimes it’s necessary to unpack my painful brain I deal with on a daily basis. I hope others don’t have to be as miserable as me I don’t even talk about half the stuff that really grinds my gears, of all days my birthday shouldn’t have an argument in it I guess that’s how the cookie crumbles sometimes. #Autism #Birthdayblog #Depression #Anxiety

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s